Thursday, January 27, 2011

A quick Critic on a new cupcake pan....

It's Valentine's Holiday Season (Who knew?)...and the stores have had Valentine's out since December 24th!!  I love Love, I love hearts, I love all the new cute stuff that is out right now....but I don't love this.....

This is the new Cupcake Pan from NorticWare.  It is at Walmart for a pretty hefty price tag ($18).  The pictures on the pan's brochure look great, look like cupcakes, look perfect. I love the idea of filling in the middle of the cupcake... So I bought this pan thinking "Oh, this will be great for parties, birthdays,..."  I was so hopeful and really wanted to like this pan so I made them for Savannah's birthday along with a Chocolate covered Strawberry Cake (the cake was all strawberries!!)  Much to my disappointment, the cupcakes once baked and assembled look like mushrooms and they do not stay together when you bite into them!  The taste of the cupcakes were great but I wish I would have used just a standard muffin tin or better yet cake pans!!!  So if you are tempted to purchase this, walk away!!!  Save the $18 and make the traditional cupcakes that everyone loves....


Our cake #4 will be up tomorrow....

Finding the Sweetness in Life,

No comments:

Post a Comment